Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Puppy Love

I am proud to say that I am part of the beagle team & clevelandteam on etsy.

Recently the beagle team started a challenge entitled puppy love. I am currently working on my challenge piece. I can how ever show you a work in progress pic of it with a little info about the piece.

This is the Puppy love ear warmers for dog. It is knitted on the looms as you can see.it is a variegated yarn with pinks, reds, white with black dots. It is sooooooo cute! I am going to be including a snow ball dog toy with it.

I haven't gone any where in a while due to all this snow! I love snow but enough is enough now. I have too much now. I can't go out to enjoy it.

I hope that every one is warm and safe this weekend. I have to run and finish my challenge so I can get Teli (my Beagle) to take pics with it.

Later!

Krissy



No comments: