Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Better Late then never!

OK I know that it is not Monday but I was a bit busy with the kids being home from school & all. So with out further a do here is My Monday picks from etsy.



I have chosen to take my picks from the etsy team I am on. The etsy Beagle street team. There are many nice things and they are not all just for dogs but us to. in the search box just type in beagle team.




Here are just some of my favorites:



From Aroo studios




This a eco friendly dog toy. There is other colors and designs to choose from. in Aroo studios you will find different prices to fit your need along with collars and toys for you 4 legged friends. Every thing is hand made and eco friends.






From Cthings:






This a very exquisite heart shaped necklace and earring set. This is perfect for the one you love this valentines day. All things are hand made.






From cutiepiecompany :



We have a very cute original art work.












From FrumsGlassMenagerie:

There is more than just this beautiful horse. You can find a hedge hog, cats different breads of dogs and even paw prints. All items are hand made.
Please visit these shops and all the other Beagle team shops on Etsy.
I hope that you have a great day and don't forget about the new items On Friday!

No comments: