Saturday, January 31, 2009

New item

Here is the new line that I am going to be starting towards the end of February. I have just posted this one on my etsy shop and will be adding one more pair before I finish the new line.
They are a spring pair of slippers that have a very nice stretch and don't loose their shape. They are perfect for year round or when its spring.
Here in Ohio where I have tons of snow I can wear them but its still a bit to cold. I am still wearing my winter fuzzy ones. But I do love these ones and am so glad that they turned out so wonderfully.
Well I have to run have 2 more pairs to finish.
Have a great weekend and see you for Etsy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those slippers are so pretty, and comfy looking too! Good luck with the new items! Thanks for following my blog!
:)
Tricia and Lulu