Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day Off

I wont be posting tomorrow. I am taking the day off to go to the Zoo with the Kiddos. I should have some good pics and may be even some good ideas.
In Loom and Crochet news:
I have just finished my new stitch markers for the loom and crochet patterns. I am sorry to say that I don't have a picture of them right now, but I will post them here before I put them up on Etsy!
I finished Joeys slippers and I can't get them off the boy. He wore them to bed tonight. He even asked if he could wear them to the zoo. I said that I would have to make him a a pair of zoo socks. Kayla's are almost done. Hers are all pink (her favorite color). I may put a flower on hers then they should really be done.
In Etsy News:
I will have my holiday stuff up by September. I just wont have that many hats and scarves up yet. I will have 2 matching hat and purses. I have some nice yarn I got on sale that I really want to use but, I can't decide what I want to use it on yet!
Well off to dream land I go to dream up some new creative comforts.
Have a Great Day and Weekend!

No comments: