Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Item!

This has been a very nice week to sit outside while working. I just wish that I was able to get the computer out there (maybe then I would be able to blog more when I am out there! Oh well). I have made a few new items and will be adding them to the shop soon.
These are one of the newest items that I had already added. I will be adding more items soon so you have to check out the shop often to see what is fresh and new!
Now that spring is on it's way I am going to be adding more spring bags, slippers and ecofriendly items.
I have a new shop. I am on Artfire. I just mainly make sewn items there and may add a few crocheted or loom knitted items but this is mainly a sewing shop. I am just adding things as I go along. You will have to stop by and check it out often!
Well I am off to get the boys outside to play before it rains and gets colder!
Have a great day!

No comments: