Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mother's Day!

I can't believe that Spring is already here! I know that the birds are singing and for most of us we have our windows open to let the fresh air in.
Spring is also when we think about our flowers in the yarn, the gardens we are going to plant, and what we are going to get Mom for Mother's day. Then we have Father's day just around the corner.

I have found some goodies for Mom this Mother's day! All of these gifts are Hand made. You can find them on Etsy! I hope that you like them & I know I got some great ideas for my Mom!




This is perfect for the Mom (or Dad) that loves to cook or bake!








Liatris bulbs
Perfect for the Mom who loves to Garden!







Butterfly Herb Markers








Treat Mom to a Home Made spa. Give her a great day of Pampering at home & the give her her own lotion.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat1_list_20&listing_id=22956307







I hope that you like what I have found for Mother's Day! You can find these and more on etsy.com.
Have a great week!

No comments: