Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Baby is turning 1!















I can't believe that my youngest is turning 1 on Friday! It seems like yesterday I was just bringing him home!

I have been searching the Internet for a dairy-free & soy-free cake recipe for him. The poor little guy is allergic to them just as Joey is. Joey has seem to out grown it but not fully.

Connor had a difficult first year (mainly his birth). He had his embiliculcord wrapped around his neck from his belly & not the placenta. He was born purple & blue. He had some difficult with his breathing & a little murmur but the cleared up. He spent 2 days in the NICU & was able to come home (on my Birthday) the day he was released from the NICU. If you were to see him now you would not have known he had a difficult start.

Connor was born 4/24/08 @ 4:30pm. He was 23in long & 10lbs 2oz (yes he was a big boy) He was not a c-section either (yes I had the drugs & it did hurt)!
Connor is not the biggest for me. Kayla (my oldest) weighted 8lbs. Joey 10lbs 15oz. JT 9lbs 6oz. I think that I am prone to big boys.

If you know of anyone who has a dairy-free & soy-free cake recipe please it my way. Connor will thank you very much. I want him to e a normal kid 7 enjoy everything that is around him & missing out on cake for his birthday should not be one of them.


Have a Great Week!

1 comment:

MsAnomaly said...

Happy Birthday, Connor! :0) Yes, you do have big boys, Kristy. :D My youngest was also 23" but he "only" weighed 8lbs. 12 oz. and I had a C-section!
Sorry I don't have a recipe for the cake mix you need. Maybe a health-food store would have something, if there's one near you? Hope you can find one, but I know Connor will have a great birthday with his loving family! Nose-kisses to Sam! Linda & Flash