Friday, February 13, 2009

What a week!



This has been a very busy week for me. I know I have not been posting like I had been. I was sick and so was the baby. I am very sorry! Now that every one is healthy now. I am going to be back to normal posting.


I did take new pictures of my spring slippers and they are done and ready to be shipped. OK now all I need is a few sales. Here are a few of the new pics of the slippers that I have and I can custom make them in any color and size for you. I really enjoy making these slippers they were very fun to make.


I hope that you like the new line and stop by the shop to see the new items that are added! I have new items for the spring that will be added weekly and the new ecofriendly bags will be out by the end of this month.

Have a great day and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: